The Diverse fire fabrication shop in South Australia is a vibrant fully functional facility manufacturing diversified quantities of materials necessary for the installation of wet pipe fire systems and small engineering projects.
Diverse Fire manufactures its own fire sprinkler, pump, tank and hydrant pipe work in house for all projects undertaken; this gives us the ability to control our projects and maintain handover and completion dates as per project requirements.
Our unique semi-automatic fabrication line allows us to measure, plasma cut and tack weld sprinkler outlets all done by a semi-automatic welding machine, thus in turn having the pipework ready for our boiler maker/welders to fully weld out the projects.
We also quote and provide fabrication services for other fire companies with in the industry.
Our fabrication shop provides a variety of fabrication type services to suit a mix of projects we can undertake.
Including the following,
- Fire Sprinkler Pipework
- All type of customised brackets for pipe installations,
- Fabrication of double ended droppers,
- Fabrication of Hydrant risers
- Fabrication of Sprinkler & Hydrant Boosters
- Pipe roll grooving up to 300mm,
- Fire pumps manifolds, etc.
- Fire Fabrication for external companies
Special Projects undertaken
- 600mm and 400mm pipework
- Copper Pipework welding
- Stainless welding
- Stainless hand railing systems
- Mezzanine Floors
- Platform Stairs